The Colorado Pumpkin Patch supports non-profit organizations who make a difference in our community and the world. To learn more or donate, please check out their websites!
At the Colorado Pumpkin Patch we know how important it is to give. After years of working with kids for over 20 years in different programs we want to give to programs that help the community. This year we have selected an organization that is active in the community and making a difference.
“A Home away from Home” Adding value to the lives of adults with special needs in Douglas and surrounding counties by helping clients maintain independence and continue to function in the community for as long as possible.
To these ends our Vision is to provide Adult Day Care services focused on holistic health maintenance including meaningful activity, projects that help others and the community, socialization and health status monitoring. These services are offered in an environment of open space, blue skies, mountain views and wildflowers.
- Purposeful Community Events & Outings
- Recreational, Educational, & Volunteer Opportunities
- Health & Wellness Activities
- Daily Discussion Groups
- Art /Crafts/Music Classes
- Passport Connections-Social interaction with other facilities using social media
- Sky Rider Equestrian Therapy Program
- Computer Cognitive Therapy Program
- Daily Living, Social, and Gross & Fine Motor Skills Development
- Gardening Opportunities
- Affordable Care
- Respite Care for Caregivers
- Each participant is loved and cared for by our qualified staff
- We provide services M-F from 7am-5pm. Lunch is provided.
- Payment Type: Medicaid, Developmental Pathways, Rocky Mountain Human Services, Private Pay, and Scholarship