Colorado Pumpkin Patch Activities
Hello Fall of 2014!
We’re looking forward to a great season back at Jellystone Park Larkspur!
- 60 foot Jumping Pillow
- Pedal cart track
- 80 ft Straw Slides for children of all ages
- Large Straw Bale Pyramid and a kid-size Straw Maze
- Steer Head Roping
- Duck Races
- Pony Rides (Thursday-Sunday)*
- Gourd launching with more targets than ever before!
- Wagon (tractor “hay”) rides through “Colorado Wildlife safari”
- 1940s and 1957 restored International Tractors
- Farm Animals petting area – pony, alpaca, goat, sheep, chickens, and duck
- Kids’ Corn Box
- Outdoor Laser Tag (Thursday-Sunday)
- Live Bluegrass Sunday, 9/28
Available for an additional fee: face painting, pony rides, concessions, and pumpkins
Live Bluegrass music schedule: Come out to our Strawdatorium, pull up a bale and enjoy.
September 28th – 12pm-2pm WMD Winners of the 2013 KSMU Youth in Bluegrass Competition
September 28th – 2pm-4pm WireWood Station Winners of the 2014 Rocky Mountain Music Festival Battle of the Bands